ETS2v1.35x with 65dlc's torrent

ETS2v1.35x with 65dlc's torrent...

by PRKPLAYS

hello everyone today i uploaded the ets2 v1.35 with 65 dlc torrent cracked click the download button and  enjoy driving and please support the developer.....

Buy ets2here:here

support me:paypal.me/prkplays

Image result for ets 2 4k wallpaper

 

 

What is ets2.?

 


The ever growing selection of trucks features 15 licensed trucks from 7 different manufacturers. All of the trucks have been closely recreated in game with supervision of our licensing partners to ensure that driving any of the trucks featured in the game feels just the same as taking them for a spin in real life.


Truck
customization

Every truck can be customized in a countless number of ways - starting from selecting cabin size and chassis, through engine and transmission selection to endless amount of cosmetic elements, ranging from side skirts, mirrors and various light setups to paint jobs that add a personal touch to your vehicle. All of these options allow you to tailor the truck you drive to your exact preferences.

Personal
career

As you work you gain valuable experience. The more distance you cover, the more experience you gain. Eventually, this earns you skill points which you can assign here to highlight your trucking skills.
Better skills unlock new job options as companies become more confident of your expertise and start to offer you better jobs with, of course, a higher reward.


Track your history

I’ve just got my very first garage in Kassel - it’s not much right now, but it will certainly get me started on the right track. The paperwork required to create my own company was a bit of a hassle, but it will make all the accounting easier on the long run for me.

After getting comfortable with my property, I should go look around the freight market for a quick job to make some quick money with easy deliveries. That way I can get some money towards my first truck.

 

                            read more @:here

 

 

Download ets2 torrent:here 


                       thanks for visiting see you @ next post bye



Comments

Popular Posts